I have a number of successful apps on Android and iPhone, my mobile app marketing and business books and courses have been the top books and courses in the industry for the last few years, I've helped many aspiring app entrepreneurs (apppreneurs) launch their own successful apps, and I can help you do the same.
My coaching is $50/hour. It is best to start with a 1-hour session so you can see if my coaching style and advice is helpful for you. To get started, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You and I will get on a Skype call, and we will discuss your app. In our conversation, I'll answer any questions you have, and we'll cover these topics:
- Your app's marketing strategy
- Your app's ASO
- Your app's keyword research, writing the title for your app and the description
- Monetization strategy
- Business plan for your mobile app
- Improving the UVP (unique value proposition)
- Outsourcing your app development to senior and dependable app developers who can help you launch your app quickly, often in under 1 month
Types of mobile apps I can help with: game apps, business apps, productivity apps, health and exercise apps, social media apps, event apps, dating apps photo sharing apps and more.
After you and I discuss your app, and create a complete strategy for it, if you will need to outsource the development of your mobile app, I will be able to recommend senior app developers who can help you develop your app. They will be able to handle not only your app development, but also your app design.
This 4-app business starting series will guide you through the 4 of the most challenging parts of starting your business:
- Business idea phase, and getting past it
- Business planning
- Raising money
- Marketing your business
Also, in addition to these apps, try my app that gives you
Udemy and online course discounts and coupons.
For most apps, this is the amount of time needed to accomplish various parts of your app strategy:
- Initial strategy call: 30-60 minutes.
- Creating an app strategy and business plan including monetization strategy: 1-2 hours.
- App ASO keyword research: 1 hour.
- Writing highly effective app title and description that also boost your ASO: 1-2 hours.
- Planning your app usability and screen flow: 20-60 minutes per screen.
Are you worried about having your app idea stolen or copied? I can explain to you when to use non-compete agreements, NDA (non-disclosure) agreements, patents and trademarks.